About the Appraisal Institute Education Trust
The Appraisal Institute Education Trust ("AIET") is at a defining moment in its history. Founded exclusively for charitable, literary, educational and scientific purposes, the AIET is currently seeking to expand its level of philanthropic funding. While celebrating the rich tradition and heritage of the real estate appraisal profession, the AIET is continually striving to secure the profession’s future.
The AIET welcomes voluntary contributions from AI individuals, chapters and regions of the Appraisal Institute as well as from the general public, including corporations and other institutions. Contributions may be made on a regular or, annual basis, in recognition of an event-- e.g., a chapter anniversary, as an “In Memoriam” gift as well as through specific bequests. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
If you are able, please consider making the AIET a priority in your charitable giving this year and give something back to your profession in a positive and meaningful way.
For more information, contact AIET at 312-335-4133 or email@example.com.
The Appraisal Institute Education Trust is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation organized under the Illinois General Not for Profit Corporation Act of 1986, as amended. The AIET has been organized exclusively for charitable, literary, education, and scientific purposes. Specifically, the AIET:
- Receives, administers, and disburses funds to improve, advance, research, and teach the techniques of real estate appraisal;
- Promotes and conducts research to study all aspects of real estate appraisal;
- Encourages and subsidizes the writing and publication of treatises, books, and pamphlets relating to real estate appraisal;
- Provides support for educational institutions and other organizations that improve, advance, and teach real estate appraisal; and
- Awards scholarships, grants, and internships to qualified individuals for education or work in the field of real estate appraisal.